Monday, April 26, 2010

Never Say What You Will NEVER Do!

Way back in grade school we all learned the importance of a great title to really draw in your audience. Sometimes that is the hardest part of a paper (or post). Not this time. I think the video (which Katie calls "creepy") speaks for itself, but I just can't help myself. Here are some titles that come to mind:

Kate Gosselin's Newest Dance Partner Announced!
Mexico Has Finally Done it to Him....He's Gone Crazy!
Saturday Night Fever....The Lost Audition Tapes!

I could go on, but I will spare you.
Elder Guthrie graciously sent home a bunch of pictures today and a few short videos. He sounded upbeat, all better from his recent sickness, and busy. Enjoy.


PS...Blogger (or my computer) is choosing not to cooperate tonight. I will try to add the pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment