Saturday, June 12, 2010

Irapuato, Guanajuato




I am now in the city of Irapuato, Guanajuato. IN the area of Jacarandas 2. Theyve been having alot of baptisms here recently so i hope i can continue the recent tradicion of exelence. I really wasnt expecting to get changed, they ended up closing my area. So my comp also got changed, he went to San Luis Potosi. I am one of three new missionaries living in the house now. Alot of people got changed around me. Ive sent a few pics but we really dindnt have alot of time to go and take pics today. Its been a little hectic. Im back in a big city, i would have really liked to have stayed, we were going to have some baptisms this week, would have been good. A lady named olga and her two kids are getting baptised tomorrow, i wish i could have stayed to see it, would have been nice. All in all it wasnt a bad change, white comps are always more obedient, so youll have to worry less, We will have a mission wide conf. the 15th so well se how it goes, im exited to see everybody again. If you could send an email before monday next time, like whats new and everything, it would be good. Just in case of slow comps and stuff like that. Hope all is well,

Please note, in the first picture, the last one in line is my comp, elder oborn from utah. He seems like a cool guy if you ask me.
Elder Guthrie

1 comment:

  1. Bless that luggage. Elder Guthrie, we are so proud of you. Your mama is one fantastic lady. Love her so much.
    Pert

    ReplyDelete