Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not Bragging, But #1 in the World!!!!!!


August 25th

Necicita ser mas rapido con email por favor. Yep, whats up?

Where is everybody, remember reguarly ill be sending in the morning again. This really is no fun without back and forth. Ive got an idea, before every monday send an email of questions so ill have something to respond to, im really running out of ideas here. All in all the language is coming along, slowly, i can understand most everything, understand spanish scriptures,.... Still cant say a whole lot, i can teach but not much more. Yep, just the same ole thing, but id like to hear whats happening in ole HI, new people, anything.
Guess what, i gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday, and yes, i was nervous. My first talk in mex, about missionary work and the importance of faith in missionary work. We had one more baptism this week, his name is Rafael, 14yo, we had been trying to get him baptised before i left for satelite, but the job is done now.
We actually have 3 more fechas(baptismal dates), a catholic woman who STUDIES the bible, she prayes and really received and answer, her date is for 4th of september
I'm trying to send some pictures on another email. hope it works.
So whats up in ole HI, is katie in class now, did you buy her a new computer, is she using mine? What has she said about her classes?
I enjoyed my latest batch of mail, about a month old sure, but its nice to have, no new packages yet.

Not really many mosquitos where im at, to water!!! Yeh its actually not very hot here right now. Cold in the morning.
Yeh, i can see moutains all the time, its really desert here, cactus and all, again ill try to take some more pictures this week and send them to you.
By the way i just found my mission blog and posted my first post on it, kind of cool if you ask me. Pictures and all.
Do you have pictures, i love showing pictures of fishing to people, next time you go get tanner to take the camera, i mean he really doesn't have a good track record with electronics on the boat, but deenas camera is waterproof!!!

Elder Christensen's talk was good, had a translator and all, not elder bednars though. By the way WE WILL PROBABLY BE #1 MISSION IN ALL THE WORLD THIS MONTH, hard to beat ha ha ha...

Yeh i have to wear a belt with all my shorts and stuff now, my coat can just about wrap around twice, probably gonna have to buy a new one, by the way look into sending my suit I sent home back to me, it was smaller and all, may be able to use that one for a while.
Been getting a few cards from them, and yes ive got a few 10s, that's 120 pesos, you can buy a car and 3 houses for that, tell Uncle Paul thanks.
Im not worried about my teams, im sure they'll pull through, and trust in your president.
They have hamburgers and hot dogs, actually i had hot dogs yesterday, but not very often, there are no chimichangas here, thats mex-american food, and yes, its a little different here. They really like tomatos, i HATE tomatos.
Well, this will probably be my last one, i just want to tell everybody that i love you, and we'll talk next week. Especially Jake. Yep, another week in ole mex. I love you all very much, tell Gma i love her and pray for her every night. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Jordy, I came here to see if you might see this message....I am online now...I hope I didn't miss you tonight. I am going to gmail now....it is 9:32 our time...
    i love you
    ma

    ReplyDelete