Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally, Letter #2!!!!


Finally we (actually Grandma) received a letter from Jordy. Here it is....






Hola Grandmazah,
I might have made it past the hard part, but its still hard being away from home. I just received your letter yesterday, along with one from Ma, Dad, and Katie. Right now I'm leading the letter count with 11, so keep 'em coming.
I been thinking about you and the rest of the family alot. I just wish I could call and tell you everything that's been going on. I hope you received my first letter. I really haven't had time to write alot, every second of every day is planned out for us. We have to get up every morning at 6:30, sooooo not like me, eh? I'm writing on Wednesday(P-day) and in about an hour we have to go wash clothes! We spend most of our day in class, talking, reading, talking....
We went on a walk around the Temple Sunday, later today we will go through the Temple. I'll try and send pictures and a copy of my schedule along with one of the letters. As you can see, writing a letter is not one of my strong points either, but I do what I can do. I love you very much. I've been thinking alot about you, nighttime is the hardest time, laying in bed thinking about home. But I know that I am where I need to be. I only have 103 weeks to go to be back home.
I love you, I miss you, and I'll try to write again.
Love, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment