Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hola Grandmazah....4/1/09



Heres a letter to Grandma...Jordy calls her Grandmazah. I have tried to put all of his letters on here, but unfortunately they are not in the proper order. From here on out I will try to do better with that. All of Jordy's letters sound like he is doing really good and actually enjoying the MTC experience, though it is hard work. Jordy can do hard things though...right Aunt Susan?

Hola Grandmazah,
I might have made it past the hard part, but it is still hard being away from home. I just received your letter yesterday, along with one from Ma, Dad, and Katie. Right now I'm leading the letter count with 11, so keep 'em coming. I've been thinking about you and the rest of the family alot, I just wish I could call and tell you everything that's been going on. I hope your received my first letter, I really haven't had time to write alot, every second of every day is planned out for us. We have to get up every morning at 6:30, so not like me, eh? I writing on Wednesday (P-day) and in about an hour we have to go wash clothes! We spend most of our day in class, talking, reading, talking....
We went on a walk around the temple Sunday, later today we will go through the Temple. I'll try to send pictures and a copy of my schedule along with one of the letters. As you can see writing a letter is not one of my strong points either, but I do what I can. I love you very much, I've been thinking alot about you, nighttime is the hardest time, laying in bed thinking about home. But I know that I am where I need to be. I only have 103 weeks to go to be back home. I love you, I miss you, and I'll try to write again soon,
Love,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment