Thursday, May 28, 2009

Still no Visa!



Jordy is still at the MTC....but he is anxious to get to Leon. He didn't have much to say during this week's email session, but the last post just about did me in! Forgive me for bragging, but I've got the best son! Read this and I think you'll agree.

I still haven't gotten any responses yet, but don't worry mom, I know you're there. 4 mins left. Thank you for the Dear Elder letters you've been sending, alot of them are really good. I just want to tell you that I love you very much, I always have and I always will. The hardest part about being here right now is that you're not. Tell katie im happy that she is getting her braces off, and tell her and Dad that I love them very much too. Tell Gma i'll try to write her today, and that (you guessed it), i love her very much too. I think about you all every day. 1 min left. I am thankfull that i was blessed with such a great family. I love you very much mom, I thank you for all you've done for me. Bye./em>strong>

No comments:

Post a Comment